Just a short post to send our huge congratulations to Sway Group blogger (and consulting agent!), Katie Allison Granju of Mamapundit.com. Yesterday, Working Mother published their list of the 15 most powerful moms in social media, and it was a tremendous joy to see Katie’s face among the crew!
We couldn’t be more proud. Go Katie!
- As featured on Social Times, Capturing Gen Z on Snapchat Could Gain Long-Term Consumer Loyalty - April 21, 2015
- Turn Sponsored Content into Earned Media - April 16, 2015
- What Makes Brand Content Go Viral? - April 6, 2015
- Don’t Forget About the Parents of Generation Z, as Featured on MediaPost - March 30, 2015
- Marketing to Millennials through Influencers - March 24, 2015
- Your Target Consumer is Already Thinking About Summer - March 17, 2015
- Does Pinterest’s New Smart Feed Have You Stumped? - March 12, 2015
- Massive Sway Community Recognized with 2014 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Award - March 10, 2015
- Vince Vaughn’s Hilariously Terrible Stock Photos Are Free for the Taking - March 4, 2015
- Social Media Conference 2015: Connect Your Brand With Influencers - February 15, 2015