Just a short post to send our huge congratulations to Sway Group blogger (and consulting agent!), Katie Allison Granju of Mamapundit.com. Yesterday, Working Mother published their list of the 15 most powerful moms in social media, and it was a tremendous joy to see Katie’s face among the crew!
We couldn’t be more proud. Go Katie!
- That Voodoo That We Do - May 18, 2015
- Back-to-School Means Back to Business For Brands - May 12, 2015
- Posts With Stellar Search Results Are a Brand Marketer’s Secret Weapon - May 7, 2015
- 3 Steps to Developing Your Best Content Marketing - May 6, 2015
- 5 Times When Influencer Marketing is a Fit - April 27, 2015
- As featured on Social Times, Capturing Gen Z on Snapchat Could Gain Long-Term Consumer Loyalty - April 21, 2015
- Turn Sponsored Content into Earned Media - April 16, 2015
- What Makes Brand Content Go Viral? - April 6, 2015
- Don’t Forget About the Parents of Generation Z, as Featured on MediaPost - March 30, 2015
- Marketing to Millennials through Influencers - March 24, 2015