Altitude Design Summit (Alt) is a conference where design-minded folks — bloggers, lifestyle sites and the companies that want to connect with them — get together to network, discuss theory and love on all things design. Plus, there will be world-class skiing and a little film festival called Sundance. This is the only conference geared specifically to Design, Lifestyle and Shopping bloggers and 500 of these folks will be in attendance, ready to meet your brand.
Some of the unique and sponsor-friendly features of Alt Summit include Mini Parties and Dinner With. On the Friday night of the conference, Alt moves beyond booths and provides sponsors with a soiree. Alt attendees will attend fourteen “around the world” style Mini Parties.Each participating sponsor gets a party room, and attendees visit each one to get an immersive taste of what you have to offer. For those sponsors who want to take Mini Parties a step further, we offer a special blogger matching program, where we connect you with an ambassador to help bring your room to life and introduce your brand to relevant attendees.
Dinner With is another unique feature of Alt Summit. At Dinner With, each brand gets to have an intimate dinner out-on-the-town with 10 self-selecting bloggers. It is true social media in action.
Alt Summit is an especially good fit for brands whose products have an aesthetic appeal, retail outlets and brands with a focus on fashion, style or beauty. We also have some amazing opportunities for food and transportation brands.
To chat more about Alt Summit or get a copy of our sales sheet, please contact us so we can get started!
- Vince Vaughn’s Hilariously Terrible Stock Photos Are Free for the Taking - March 4, 2015
- Social Media Conference 2015: Connect Your Brand With Influencers - February 15, 2015
- Marketing to Moms in Advance of Mother’s Day - February 11, 2015
- Featured in Bizwomen – A Case for the Middleman: Building a Business Uniting Big-Time Brands with Big-Name Bloggers - January 27, 2015
- Celebrating One Year of Massive Sway with Viral Content - January 20, 2015
- Sway Group Profiled in Adweek, Finds Social Influencers Who Get Results - January 12, 2015
- Good Content is Still King - December 15, 2014
- Eight Instagram Tips for Insta-Success - December 4, 2014
- Sway Group Expands Content Marketing Foundation By Joining OneSpot Content Partner Network - November 21, 2014
- Introducing The Marketplace, a New Kind of Blogger Resource - November 21, 2014