Altitude Design Summit (Alt) is a conference where design-minded folks — bloggers, lifestyle sites and the companies that want to connect with them — get together to network, discuss theory and love on all things design. Plus, there will be world-class skiing and a little film festival called Sundance. This is the only conference geared specifically to Design, Lifestyle and Shopping bloggers and 500 of these folks will be in attendance, ready to meet your brand.
Some of the unique and sponsor-friendly features of Alt Summit include Mini Parties and Dinner With. On the Friday night of the conference, Alt moves beyond booths and provides sponsors with a soiree. Alt attendees will attend fourteen “around the world” style Mini Parties.Each participating sponsor gets a party room, and attendees visit each one to get an immersive taste of what you have to offer. For those sponsors who want to take Mini Parties a step further, we offer a special blogger matching program, where we connect you with an ambassador to help bring your room to life and introduce your brand to relevant attendees.
Dinner With is another unique feature of Alt Summit. At Dinner With, each brand gets to have an intimate dinner out-on-the-town with 10 self-selecting bloggers. It is true social media in action.
Alt Summit is an especially good fit for brands whose products have an aesthetic appeal, retail outlets and brands with a focus on fashion, style or beauty. We also have some amazing opportunities for food and transportation brands.
To chat more about Alt Summit or get a copy of our sales sheet, please contact us so we can get started!
- That Voodoo That We Do - May 18, 2015
- Back-to-School Means Back to Business For Brands - May 12, 2015
- Posts With Stellar Search Results Are a Brand Marketer’s Secret Weapon - May 7, 2015
- 3 Steps to Developing Your Best Content Marketing - May 6, 2015
- 5 Times When Influencer Marketing is a Fit - April 27, 2015
- As featured on Social Times, Capturing Gen Z on Snapchat Could Gain Long-Term Consumer Loyalty - April 21, 2015
- Turn Sponsored Content into Earned Media - April 16, 2015
- What Makes Brand Content Go Viral? - April 6, 2015
- Don’t Forget About the Parents of Generation Z, as Featured on MediaPost - March 30, 2015
- Marketing to Millennials through Influencers - March 24, 2015