I’ve always loved being able to get a better read of people when the Holidays come around and Halloween is no different. These are some of the things that stood out to me amongst our roster of bloggers. (and I perused all of these while snacking on bite sized candy …I’ve gained 5 lbs. and my house still isn’t decorated, but there’s always next year!)
I love the way that Roxanna from @EveryDayTreats embraces the traditionalist approach with her pumpkins. I’ve always been a firm believer in not being too fancy with my pumpkins and it’s probably because I’d lose a finger if I tried.
I love the smell of pumpkin pie, but I’ll admit I actually don’t like to eat it, so this mask is the best of both worlds.
These vintage-looking potion bottles would fit in perfectly at my house.
This Halloween-inspired tea party is such a great idea. I love the mummy hotdogs!
Megan from @NotMartha truly wins a prize for this creepy treat; it is by far the coolest/grossest Halloween snack idea I’ve ever seen.
And Ellen, It is NOT wrong to raid your kids’ candy…someone has to make sure it is edible, right?
How do you celebrate the holiday? Full on costume and haunted house decor, or do you turn off the front porch lights and hide from the neighborhood? I’m probably going to be doing the latter if I don’t run to Target and replace the candy that I’ve been snacking on for the past month.
- Marketing to Millennials through Influencers - March 24, 2015
- Your Target Consumer is Already Thinking About Summer - March 17, 2015
- Does Pinterest’s New Smart Feed Have You Stumped? - March 12, 2015
- Massive Sway Community Recognized with 2014 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Award - March 10, 2015
- Vince Vaughn’s Hilariously Terrible Stock Photos Are Free for the Taking - March 4, 2015
- Social Media Conference 2015: Connect Your Brand With Influencers - February 15, 2015
- Marketing to Moms in Advance of Mother’s Day - February 11, 2015
- Featured in Bizwomen – A Case for the Middleman: Building a Business Uniting Big-Time Brands with Big-Name Bloggers - January 27, 2015
- Celebrating One Year of Massive Sway with Viral Content - January 20, 2015
- Sway Group Profiled in Adweek, Finds Social Influencers Who Get Results - January 12, 2015