Sway Group recently partnered with our friends at the Clever Girls Collective to give bloggers who were trying the conceive, the opportunity to test out the First Response Fertility Test and blog about their experiences. Links to each of these blog posts have been aggregated along with some useful information about the tests can be found at the new First Response Fertility Blog website (which just launched yesterday!).
The First Response Fertility Test tests your FSH levels and measures your ovarian reserve. To our extreme delight, quite a few of the participating bloggers were so successful with their trial that they are now expecting!
It’s not often that our campaigns end up creating actual offspring, so we just couldn’t help but share.
- Turn Sponsored Content into Earned Media - April 16, 2015
- What Makes Brand Content Go Viral? - April 6, 2015
- Don’t Forget About the Parents of Generation Z, as Featured on MediaPost - March 30, 2015
- Marketing to Millennials through Influencers - March 24, 2015
- Your Target Consumer is Already Thinking About Summer - March 17, 2015
- Does Pinterest’s New Smart Feed Have You Stumped? - March 12, 2015
- Massive Sway Community Recognized with 2014 Bulldog Digital/Social PR Award - March 10, 2015
- Vince Vaughn’s Hilariously Terrible Stock Photos Are Free for the Taking - March 4, 2015
- Social Media Conference 2015: Connect Your Brand With Influencers - February 15, 2015
- Marketing to Moms in Advance of Mother’s Day - February 11, 2015